Highlights of the last week:
- Facebook in USA Today
- A personal note on “Labor” Day
- Blogs as a tool for PR Clip reporting (and an example of how that works)
- Sen. Ted Stevens, Miss South Carolina Teen USA Caitlin Upton and misunderstandings of Facebook
- A nice compliment from Ben Martin
- Facebook’s extremely low coefficient of friction for friendships
- The option of using Facebook strictly for business
- Why social media must be part of your crisis communication planning (because even if YOU don’t use them, others will!)
- My Alla to Zada experience with MySpace porn spam (updated since then with invitations from “Clarice” and “Mertie”) and how on-line creepiness isn’t limited to old, married guys.
- TIME magazine’s coverage of Facebook
- And finally, how Brad Paisley’s “Online” is an injustice to tall people.
Technorati: Facebook, Ted Stevens, Caitlin Upton, Brad Paisley, Miss South Carolina, PR, Clippings, Media Measurment, MySpace, Spam, Porn Spam, crisis communication, social media, business, TIME magazine