Here are some other links participants might find helpful:
- Scott Meis and his blog, as well as the Donate Life Illinois group in Facebook.
- The LifeSource blog
- Bob’s NewHeart blog and his Facebook group
- Our Mayo Clinic Transplant Games 2008 activity.
- A post that lists our various Mayo Clinic social media platforms.
- The “Octogenarian Idol” post that’s gotten lots of traffic via a viral video.
- Finally, here’s the page that tells you the various ways you can enroll in SMUG to get hands-on social media experience, and implement the 10 steps I outline in the presentation above.