Podcasting enables consumers to subscribe to the audio and video updates that interest them, and enables producers to efficiently reach a niche audience, no matter how widely its members are dispersed.
The courses will be written through the process of creating the SMUG podcast, and the curriculum will be fleshed out over time.
In other words, we’re making it up as we go along. But here’s our current roadmap:
- Podcasting 101/Social Media 106: Introduction to Podcasting
- Podcasting 102: Becoming a Podcaster
- Podcasting 103: Creating Audio Files Takes Audacity
- Podcasting 104: Adding ID3 Tags to Your Audio Files
- Podcasting 105: WordPress.com is My Podcast Server (and Yours)
- Podcasting 106: Creating an RSS Podcast Feed
- Podcasting 107: Posting a Podcast Episode
- Podcasting 108: Subscribing to Your Podcast
- Podcasting 109: Hotter Podcast Feeds through Feedburner
- Podcasting 110: Listing Your Podcast in iTunes and Other Directories