Yammer is a service that enables you to create private Twitter-style networks for your company or organization, as long as you have a unique work-based e-mail domain. In other words, if you have an e-mail address that ends in something like yourcompany.com, yourcompany.net or even yourorganization.org or yourinstitution.edu, you can create or join a Yammer network.
This curriculum will take you through the process step-by-step, and will explore creative ways to use Yammer to meet your organization’s internal communication needs.
- Yammer: Twitter for the Enterprise
- Yammer in the New York Times
- Yammer 101: Getting Started with Yammer
- Yammer 102: Your Yammer Profile
- Yammer 103: Coordinating Media Relations Idea Gathering
- Yammer 104: Yammer as GTD General Reference File
- Yammer 105: Making Yammering Effortless
- Yammer 106: Yammer Groups
- Yammer 107: Avoiding Yammer Email Overload
- Yammer 108: More Yammer GTD
- Yammer 109: Yammering Your Personal Journal
- Yammer 110: File Sharing with Yammer
- Yammer 111: Twitter-Yammer Integration with #yam