Katie Paine is giving a whirlwind tour of the measurement landscape. I suggest you check out her blog (previous link) and her company site to dig in deeper. She says her slides are in the attendee packet (although I’m not seeing them.) I may need to follow up with a more in-depth post. She says they are or will be here. I just went there and signed up for a free account and downloaded a previous talk. I’m looking forward to downloading this one.
Katie’s 10 Signs that this is end of the world as we know it
9. Gatekeepers? What’s a gate keeper? Deadline? What’s a deadline? News is instant.
8. A start up company got 100 great marketing ideas for free from Twitter
7. It’s easier to put my message on M&Ms than it is to get it into an A-list blog
6. $0 budget YouTube videos about Barack Obama were seen by 120 times the audience of Clinton’s largest town hall meeting in US history that cost millions
5. IBM gets more leads, sales and exposure from a $500 podcast than it does from an ad
… (Katie’s moving too fast now…I will ask Katie for the rest of her top-10 list)
1. Measurement is a whole lot easier