Here are some recent posts from others that I think are interesting, but haven’t blogged about myself:
- Shel Israel says “I have never had a more productive business tool than Facebook is turning out to be. Never.“
- How the FaceForce application integrates the Salesforce.com CRM system with Facebook. I don’t have any experience with Salesforce.com, but this looks like it could be really powerful in leveraging information on both platforms for business use.
- Some good points on how to grow your Facebook group.
- This post about a new Facebook application launched by the New York Times.
And here are highlights from my posts of the last week:
- Are politicians using social media creatively in their government offices as well as in their campaigns?
- In-person conferences, webinars and meeting through social media – the virtual conference that never ends.
- Page Panel Preview
- Face(book)less corporations and a bogus study advocating businesses’ blocking of social networking sites. Why not ban email, too?
- A story about Facebook’s application platform in the LA Times.
- Facebook vs. Second Life as a platform for mass marketing
- Facebook as a replacement for the pictorial directory for churches and other organizations
- The new page that gathers all of my posts on using Facebook for Business.