I’m doing a presentation early this afternoon for the Workplace Partnership for Life, a program that encourages organ donation campaigns. We will be hearing some case studies from other presenters, but I have been asked to share 15 minutes on “Using Social Media Wisely in a Health Care Setting.”
Here are the slides I’ll be using:
Some other relevant links participants might find helpful:
- Joining our Mayo Clinic Social Media Health Network
- Our contest for patient/caregiver essays to be featured speakers at our Social Media Summit
- Our Social Media Week in October, including Social Media Residency, the Summit and our Network Member Meeting.
- Our Call for Abstracts about practical uses of social media in health care.
- Transplant-related posts here on SMUG.
I look forward to the discussion this afternoon! And of course, it can continue here and on Twitter!