The Institute for Public Relations holds its 5th Annual Summit on Measurement this week in Portsmouth, NH. I’m speaking on Friday morning, but before that I look forward to attending sessions including:
- An Integrated Approach to Communication Measurement
- How One Company Uses Measurement in Reputation Tracking (and that “One Company” just happens to be Microsoft)
- How to Measure the Impact of Blogs and Other Consumer-Generated Media
- What Price Reputation? And the Importance of Measuring It
- Measuring Communication Effectiveness in the US Military
My presentation is entitled, “Challenges of Communication Measurement in the Not-for-Profit Sector.” Angie Jeffrey, Vice President Editorial Research for VMS, is my co-presenter.
I met Dr. Don Wright, who is the Director of Institute for Public Relations Forums, at the Arthur W. Page Society Annual Conference last month, where he received an award for his leadership in serving the PR profession. It looks like he’s put together a great program, and I look forward to participating. And I hope I will be able to blog many of the sessions, as Walter Jennings did so ably at the Page conference.